Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A New Start

Today is my first day back into the workforce.
Working at JacksonSquare@ToaPoyoh now.
Had a super slacking day sitting beside my colleague who I'm suppose to learn from but he's too busy to teach me today......
My boss had personally helped me to setup my lappie.... super good rite?
Best thing is I even managed to reunite with one of my primary school classmate...... I first find her familiar when my boss intro her to me.... then I kept thinking and thinking and finally asked her.... that's how we managed to reunite :-)
She's quite pretty too ;-)

I'm really working in a 'super' secured air-conditioned warehouse......
My direct colleagues seems to be nice..... but somehow I think I need more time to defroze them caz I think they find me threatening bez I'm a U grad plus I'm being employed as a perm whereas most of them are contract.......
Whenever it is, at least I still have my Pri School mate by me ;-)

Hope tomorrow will be a good day!


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @