It's Time
Woke up late with butt pain.
Yesterday sat too long in a wrong position while gambling.
Was quite 'wang' with many blackjacks... but didn't won much.
Noon went with mum for her heart scan in NUH.
Reached home and went out immediately to sign my contract.
Finally penned.
Technical designation is know as ITO Services Delivery Consultant II.
Finally Consultant liao.
Meeting my hiring manager for a short chat tomorrow morning, hope everything goes smooth.
An agency called me to tell me the company which had rejected me previously bez I told them abt my condition are now keen in getting me into their company for a position with a longer contract. I told them they are already too late.
Many opptys seems to be 'knocking'.
Did some stupid stuff which I think no one will appreciate. Stupid me.
Had some personal chat with a close friend on her problems and mine.... hope things will goes smooth for the both of us soon.
Maybe it's time.
Yesterday sat too long in a wrong position while gambling.
Was quite 'wang' with many blackjacks... but didn't won much.
Noon went with mum for her heart scan in NUH.
Reached home and went out immediately to sign my contract.
Finally penned.
Technical designation is know as ITO Services Delivery Consultant II.
Finally Consultant liao.
Meeting my hiring manager for a short chat tomorrow morning, hope everything goes smooth.
An agency called me to tell me the company which had rejected me previously bez I told them abt my condition are now keen in getting me into their company for a position with a longer contract. I told them they are already too late.
Many opptys seems to be 'knocking'.
Did some stupid stuff which I think no one will appreciate. Stupid me.
Had some personal chat with a close friend on her problems and mine.... hope things will goes smooth for the both of us soon.
Maybe it's time.
"Things go wrong, so that you appreciate them when they're right."
<< Home