Day 19th
3 weeks had passed.
Had been having 'unstable' sleep ever since then.
Flipping alot in bed before sleeping and once awake regardless of what time, won't be able to go back to dreams again.
Perhaps it the weird feeling of suddenly being alone and the memories are pretty etched in my heart still.
On the surface, I might had looked as though I had gotten over it or trying to do so..... but still deep in the heart, its still there..... very much there..... Maybe I'm too much into it.....
When I'm out with friends for dinners or cuppa, I can be having a good time for a good 10 min and suddenly extreme silent for the next min...... then I'll walk away alone to avoid the silence. Should I be alone for a while?
When I'm driving alone, flashbacks comes back whenever I past by familiar places and scenes.... then I'll start to think and think...... just like last night, luckily for my friend who warned me abt pedestrians trying to cross the zebra-crossing which completely wasn't register in my brain as its 'fully occupied'. Stupid me.
Had been having 'unstable' sleep ever since then.
Flipping alot in bed before sleeping and once awake regardless of what time, won't be able to go back to dreams again.
Perhaps it the weird feeling of suddenly being alone and the memories are pretty etched in my heart still.
On the surface, I might had looked as though I had gotten over it or trying to do so..... but still deep in the heart, its still there..... very much there..... Maybe I'm too much into it.....
When I'm out with friends for dinners or cuppa, I can be having a good time for a good 10 min and suddenly extreme silent for the next min...... then I'll walk away alone to avoid the silence. Should I be alone for a while?
When I'm driving alone, flashbacks comes back whenever I past by familiar places and scenes.... then I'll start to think and think...... just like last night, luckily for my friend who warned me abt pedestrians trying to cross the zebra-crossing which completely wasn't register in my brain as its 'fully occupied'. Stupid me.
<< Home