The Path of Human Beings
CNY is coming..... and again the issue of money for CNY is here again.......
Parents keep advising me to find a perm and stable job instead of doing real estate..... but still I want to try out real estate for at least the next 3 months bez my division has a plan in place.....
I will be the only one in my division to start specialising in Clementi/WestCoast and meanwhile am trying to get some private rentals for quick cash to tide over the first few months....... hope everything works out well and I can get a stable stream of income coming in really soon.......
2010 looks like a good start for me and I hope it will advance and even improve asap......
Career comes first.... and of course I will not forget to sync up with all my friends still :-)
And not forgetting to mention.... I had been reading up Buddhism lately to find inner peace and the know more about the path of Human Beings. Pretty interesting to know how Buddhism comes by......
Parents keep advising me to find a perm and stable job instead of doing real estate..... but still I want to try out real estate for at least the next 3 months bez my division has a plan in place.....
I will be the only one in my division to start specialising in Clementi/WestCoast and meanwhile am trying to get some private rentals for quick cash to tide over the first few months....... hope everything works out well and I can get a stable stream of income coming in really soon.......
2010 looks like a good start for me and I hope it will advance and even improve asap......
Career comes first.... and of course I will not forget to sync up with all my friends still :-)
And not forgetting to mention.... I had been reading up Buddhism lately to find inner peace and the know more about the path of Human Beings. Pretty interesting to know how Buddhism comes by......
<< Home