Reflections
Do you believe in what you dream of?
Is it always the opposite or the actual reflection?
It feels so real but yet it seems so impossible..........
Recently came across one of my friend's photos on his Buddhist Club in NUS......
Had a gush of 'peaceful' feel......
Perhaps I should start practising the way to clear my heavy tots in my mind and cultivate my patience and point of view.......
Guess I've really reached the bottleneck of my life.......
Perhaps I should be away alone for awhile to reflect on what I really want.
Is it always the opposite or the actual reflection?
It feels so real but yet it seems so impossible..........
Recently came across one of my friend's photos on his Buddhist Club in NUS......
Had a gush of 'peaceful' feel......
Perhaps I should start practising the way to clear my heavy tots in my mind and cultivate my patience and point of view.......
Guess I've really reached the bottleneck of my life.......
Perhaps I should be away alone for awhile to reflect on what I really want.
<< Home