对自己好一点
Today is my first day driving out after I got back my repaired Dark Knight.
A bit uncomfy and had this 'strange feel' when driving on the same old car that I had driven for more than 2 years.......
Back and fro the journey
I was never on first lane like I used to be......
I drive no more than 90km/h like I used to race.....
I am some distance away from the front car unlike the past where I used to be super close.....
Worse of all...... I fear whenever I see a car tailgating me or when a taxi is behind me......
Could be because I witness the taxi crashing into my car back thru the rear mirror from my lately accident..... sigh......
Now I am really beginning to have a slight phobia..... hope it will be gone soon once I got used to it.....
Watched this taiwanese drama online last night....... same episode was aired tonight on tv...... I was caught by this phrase....... '对自己好一点‘....... someone told me this before too.....
A bit uncomfy and had this 'strange feel' when driving on the same old car that I had driven for more than 2 years.......
Back and fro the journey
I was never on first lane like I used to be......
I drive no more than 90km/h like I used to race.....
I am some distance away from the front car unlike the past where I used to be super close.....
Worse of all...... I fear whenever I see a car tailgating me or when a taxi is behind me......
Could be because I witness the taxi crashing into my car back thru the rear mirror from my lately accident..... sigh......
Now I am really beginning to have a slight phobia..... hope it will be gone soon once I got used to it.....
Watched this taiwanese drama online last night....... same episode was aired tonight on tv...... I was caught by this phrase....... '对自己好一点‘....... someone told me this before too.....
<< Home