Looking Back..... Going Forward.....
Thinking back...... memories flashes across.....
If only I had work harder in my studies when young.....
If only I had shown more interest and know how to take chances.....
If only I had put in more effort to express myself.....
If only I had not insisted.....
If only I had put in more considerations.....
If only I had learn to adjust to the environment accordingly.....
Perhaps things might not be like now.
If only..... then perhaps today...
I might be a CEO of my own company....
I might be a Master Graduate or PHD holder....
I might be doing what I like..... realising my wishes one by one....
I might have a happy family without any worries....
I might be a better person....
I might be having a good life with my wife and my kids.... or
I might be living happily with my love one at our love-nest.
Often people will look back..... and think... perhaps.... I might.....
But I keep reminding myself..... what's the purpose of looking back and regret?
Why not learn from the past.... and learn to go forward with the learnt lessons.....
Things will definitely be better.
If only I had work harder in my studies when young.....
If only I had shown more interest and know how to take chances.....
If only I had put in more effort to express myself.....
If only I had not insisted.....
If only I had put in more considerations.....
If only I had learn to adjust to the environment accordingly.....
Perhaps things might not be like now.
If only..... then perhaps today...
I might be a CEO of my own company....
I might be a Master Graduate or PHD holder....
I might be doing what I like..... realising my wishes one by one....
I might have a happy family without any worries....
I might be a better person....
I might be having a good life with my wife and my kids.... or
I might be living happily with my love one at our love-nest.
Often people will look back..... and think... perhaps.... I might.....
But I keep reminding myself..... what's the purpose of looking back and regret?
Why not learn from the past.... and learn to go forward with the learnt lessons.....
Things will definitely be better.
<< Home