我要上学了!
This coming thursday will be the starting of my property course......
Will end a week later on 3rd Dec which then I will start to look for my very first client!!!
Those who are reading my blog... must recommend me to anyone who are interested in renting or buying properties ok? Any type of properties.... I will provide the best customer service and find them their dream place :-)
If deal close then we can worked out a cut of the commission ya ;-)
Huat huh!!!!!
Will end a week later on 3rd Dec which then I will start to look for my very first client!!!
Those who are reading my blog... must recommend me to anyone who are interested in renting or buying properties ok? Any type of properties.... I will provide the best customer service and find them their dream place :-)
If deal close then we can worked out a cut of the commission ya ;-)
Huat huh!!!!!
<< Home