Friday, January 1, 2010

Looking Back Year 2009

I must say Year 2009 had been a pretty unlucky year for me....

Health not so good,
Family health not so good too,
Career went for a downfall,
Savings depleted,
Family financial status in crisis soon,
Being framed for nothing,
Had to deal with 'evil people',
Traffic accidents,
Friends drifting away,
Seeing people around me leaving this world,
And most important of all... lost of direction in life.
Despite all these, I'm glad that my best friends are still with me..........

Perhaps the only good thing might just be me getting into a new relationship.
Not only that, I also managed to clock two getaways to KL and Bangkok this year with my love one.

For Year 2010,
I hope for the following:
1. Find a stable job and do well in my property sales too,
2. Family harmony, good health and stronger bondings,
3. Loving my partner with harmony, trust and happiness,
4. To strengthen my bondings with all my friends,
5. Changing to a better Melon and
6. More tours and getaways!



Happy 2010 to all my beloved friends!


Signing Off,
The New 2010 Melon
1 Jan 2010, 0128HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @