Monday, March 23, 2009

How's Melon?

Hi Peeps,

Wondering how's Melon?
A brief update here >>>>>

Work
On the look for a new job which I like. Just finished online applications.... proceeding to 'paper reading' tomorrow? Also waiting for interview by friend referral.
Had a discussion with several friends lately..... might be planning to start an event cum people-know-people company.... have to really sit down to think about it and see how things work out. Hope this really work out.... cause I personally like to organise events and work with all walks of people. Already shortlisting some prospects liao :-)

Family
Haven't been spending much time with family lately.
Did stayed at home the entire day to try to spend some quality time with them.
Went for a sumptuous dinner due to some 'ocassions'..... had alaska crabs.... haha....
Played with the naughty Ashlyn :-)

Friends
Had been missing my different gangs of friends alot....... haven't been meeting them for weeks and months :-(
My secondary school gang...... my individual ex-colleagues...... my BFFs....... my weekend buddies gang.......
I really miss them alot...... but I guess all of them are busy also? Cause all busy with their bf/gfs? No one really came to ask me out...... :-(
Maybe its time I take the initiative to ask them?

Relationship
Unable to reveal so shall continue to keep it a mystery.


Question Time:
1. Actually Melon is curious how his friends thinks of him as?
A optimistic and a positive person?
A emotional and a negative person?
A emotional but a positive person?

Tell me tell me if you are reading this.........drop me yr answer in my 'Drop-A-Note' box.
Can be anoymnous :-)


Melonseedy Signing Off,
23rd March 2009, 0025HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @