Bored
******************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
******************************************************
Since 2nd day of new year, those kids that my mum had babysitted before all came to visit us.
And this cute plump thai boy, Chano came on the 3rd day :-)
Woww...... Chano's still so fat and cute..... this time round he can speak more words liao....haha... so cute....
Had been 'confining' at home since the accident on thurs night, lost all my freedom and funz :-(
To minimize pain, I DIY banadaged my own foot up so that the joints won't move as much.
My friends who came to visit me last night still said I'm very 'professional' wor.... haha...
'Visiting' is one excuse lah.... they came here to open gambling den also.... and ended up only me as the only winner...... forgot to tell them 情场失意,赌场得意 ;-)
Am really super heng that night..... although not many blackjacks..... but still got a lot of 二十一点 and 五龙 when being banker..... they 20 points also difficult to win money from me.... ho ho ho.....
This noon went to NUH A&E to take x-ray.
Doc said its ok and gave me 2 days mc.... today and tomorrow...
Then I asked her..... give me sun for wat? She replied that that is their SOP..... fainted....
Reached home and dugged out the game that I bought 2 weeks ago.... at least some motivation for me to come home right after work :-)
Melonseedy Signing Off,
11 Feb 2008, 0043HRS
Melon's Mood for Today - # # #
******************************************************
Since 2nd day of new year, those kids that my mum had babysitted before all came to visit us.
And this cute plump thai boy, Chano came on the 3rd day :-)
Had been 'confining' at home since the accident on thurs night, lost all my freedom and funz :-(
To minimize pain, I DIY banadaged my own foot up so that the joints won't move as much.
My friends who came to visit me last night still said I'm very 'professional' wor.... haha...
'Visiting' is one excuse lah.... they came here to open gambling den also.... and ended up only me as the only winner...... forgot to tell them 情场失意,赌场得意 ;-)Am really super heng that night..... although not many blackjacks..... but still got a lot of 二十一点 and 五龙 when being banker..... they 20 points also difficult to win money from me.... ho ho ho.....
This noon went to NUH A&E to take x-ray.
Doc said its ok and gave me 2 days mc.... today and tomorrow...
Then I asked her..... give me sun for wat? She replied that that is their SOP..... fainted....
Reached home and dugged out the game that I bought 2 weeks ago.... at least some motivation for me to come home right after work :-)
Melonseedy Signing Off,
11 Feb 2008, 0043HRS
<< Home