Evoluting
******************************************************
Melon's Mood for Today - # # # #
******************************************************
Today had a peaceful working day.
Planned dinner with ex-colleagues cancelled last minute :-(
Last fri went to trim my hair.... then also bought some color to color it myself...... bought clear brown instead of the previous mud-fire.... decided to give myself a change for the brand new year ;-)
New packaging also......

Last sat hang out with usual poly friends until 1am plus then reached home......
Might be having 'reunion steamboat' with them on chu-er......
Following is a pic that I had taken during my first reunion dinner last week...... kinda of cute ya? haha....
Melonseedy Signing Off,
Melon's Mood for Today - # # # #
******************************************************
Today had a peaceful working day.
Planned dinner with ex-colleagues cancelled last minute :-(
Last fri went to trim my hair.... then also bought some color to color it myself...... bought clear brown instead of the previous mud-fire.... decided to give myself a change for the brand new year ;-)
New packaging also......

Last sat hang out with usual poly friends until 1am plus then reached home......
Might be having 'reunion steamboat' with them on chu-er......
Following is a pic that I had taken during my first reunion dinner last week...... kinda of cute ya? haha....

The place that I park whenever I drive to work
Those are for drips and not for carriers or bags....lolz....
Melonseedy Signing Off,
4 Feb 2008, 2315HRS


<< Home