Move On
Finally its Shan's wedd today.
Seeing her makes me remincise the really happy days we had together in the past..... the sharing of gossips, first hand news between depts, personal stuff, dinners, everything..... like turning into dreams soon...... always had this feel that things will be different after she's married.
Anyway am glad that she has found someone who i think will treat her very well.
Seeing many ex-colleagues and friends... realised I didn't update them alot..... no longer like the past. Guess I really need to catch up with them soon. Really happy to see most of them... and I was like a social butterfly again... flying here and there....
Just saw the pics which makes me wanna move on further........ its time, Ryan.
Move on.
Seeing her makes me remincise the really happy days we had together in the past..... the sharing of gossips, first hand news between depts, personal stuff, dinners, everything..... like turning into dreams soon...... always had this feel that things will be different after she's married.
Anyway am glad that she has found someone who i think will treat her very well.
Seeing many ex-colleagues and friends... realised I didn't update them alot..... no longer like the past. Guess I really need to catch up with them soon. Really happy to see most of them... and I was like a social butterfly again... flying here and there....
Just saw the pics which makes me wanna move on further........ its time, Ryan.
Move on.
<< Home