Distance & Focus
30 finally catching up on me soon.... in slightly less than 1 and a 1/2 more months...
Still rem I had the best bday last year.... 2 straight days of fun and happiness.
Esp on the eve where all my close friends were there in another surprise which I had never expected until the last min.
Only 'bad' was no time to entertain and catch up with all my friends in one table...
Guess this year I would prefer to have separate groups.... so that I could really have more time for everyone of them.....
2 of my best gals friends going to be others' wife this month.... and their partner isn't me... haha.... happy for them plus a pinch of 'sadness' for myself.
Blame it on myself for 'appearing' at the wrong timing?
Heard that she had decided to pull the plug.... hope she will stick to her decision and find someone who would really give her happiness.
Same for me, I should start to distance myself too..... since I'm starting to have the feel that isn't really that right..... before I do too much again and put my foot back into the similiar ditch-hole......
Perhaps we are better off as friends.
Time to focus on the right thing.
Still rem I had the best bday last year.... 2 straight days of fun and happiness.
Esp on the eve where all my close friends were there in another surprise which I had never expected until the last min.
Only 'bad' was no time to entertain and catch up with all my friends in one table...
Guess this year I would prefer to have separate groups.... so that I could really have more time for everyone of them.....
2 of my best gals friends going to be others' wife this month.... and their partner isn't me... haha.... happy for them plus a pinch of 'sadness' for myself.
Blame it on myself for 'appearing' at the wrong timing?
Heard that she had decided to pull the plug.... hope she will stick to her decision and find someone who would really give her happiness.
Same for me, I should start to distance myself too..... since I'm starting to have the feel that isn't really that right..... before I do too much again and put my foot back into the similiar ditch-hole......
Perhaps we are better off as friends.
Time to focus on the right thing.
<< Home