Time to Walk
Guess Lion had really gotten out of the overcast.
No more being the spare.
More and more signs are showing up to further determine my guess.
Guess its a time of sooner or later that I'll walk out of it.
Furthermore, there are no sight of positive signs at all.
Look what I've done again.
Its recovery mode now......
Had been a 宅男 today..... tomorrow too except for one of my best friend's wedding.
Been working non-stop since I woke up at 2pm till now.... to be continued tomorrow....
GoodNites Everyone.
No more being the spare.
More and more signs are showing up to further determine my guess.
Guess its a time of sooner or later that I'll walk out of it.
Furthermore, there are no sight of positive signs at all.
Look what I've done again.
Its recovery mode now......
Had been a 宅男 today..... tomorrow too except for one of my best friend's wedding.
Been working non-stop since I woke up at 2pm till now.... to be continued tomorrow....
GoodNites Everyone.
<< Home