STAR
Everytime when I see that, it'll just kill my mood....
No matter how happy I was, the happiness will be gone instantly.....
Whenever I see that, I'll just give a 'sigh'.....
What to do?
Sometimes I even had the urge just to pull it out and throw into the big sea forever...... but what's the point of doing it?
Thought STAR could replace it..... but guess maybe it wasn't good enough..... STAR should be in 'cold storage' now :-( perhaps gathering some webs soon...
No matter how happy I was, the happiness will be gone instantly.....
Whenever I see that, I'll just give a 'sigh'.....
What to do?
Sometimes I even had the urge just to pull it out and throw into the big sea forever...... but what's the point of doing it?
Thought STAR could replace it..... but guess maybe it wasn't good enough..... STAR should be in 'cold storage' now :-( perhaps gathering some webs soon...
<< Home