Monday, June 22, 2009

Blissful Month

Besides busy going for job interviews, I had an amazing month with my dearest :-)

Hunting for ice-cream places, hunting for good food, hunting for places to go, there seems to be full of places to go and things to play when you are not alone :-)
I used to thought Singapore is boring but now having someone with me, time seems never enough! We still have a line-up of programmes in our schedule!

Recently we went to 'squeeze' PC show even though I told myself I will never go again ever since my first time there few years ago......
But its a whole new experience when you go with yr most love and have an objective to met.... which is she wanna buy a laptop ;-) Although we went for 2 days then managed to get wat she wants.... but still we had a lot of fun.....

Last Sat, we went to explore Hort Park to celebrate our monniversay and had a lot of fun there....... really sweat it out manz.... look at all the nice pics that we had took :-)

Ok lah enuff of that before my readers starts to be too green with envy.... hehe... I just wanna shared my happiness and bliss with my best friends who reads my blog.... hope everyone of you are happy and blissful also!

Might be looking for a career change within these weeks....... will update you peeps again :-)

Its 1.20am... time to sleep.... gotten work tomorrow with a brand new week!
Sweet Dreams everyone!


Melonseedy Signing Off,
22 Jun 2009, 0120HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @