Sunday, April 19, 2009

Miracle & Hope

Came back and hour ago from hospital.
Today is the first time I held the hand of a kid whom I had known her for almost 3 years.
M is not in very good condition and might be going anytime.....

Mum smsed me that M is comfortable to have me around so she hope that I can try to spend more time with M during these few days knowing her condition.

Seeing her today breathing with oxygen assistance and the spots on her...... conversing to me very slowly due to breathless..... sickly body.... shivering.... and all the needle pokes on both her hands..... the bloated hand due to too much drips..... its really heart wrenching to see her suffer...
Then I held her hands cause she was cold....
Her small hands held on tightly to me.... is like she dun want me to leave or she herself dun want to 'leave'..... her tiny cold hands...... yearning for some warmth and love and assurance.......

There's nothing much I can do to help except to spend more time with her....... but seriously I dun think I can cope with the day when it arrive......
I know I need to be prepare myself for the worst and be strong it order to help her family tide over the worst...... but still..... I'm still struggling emotionally....

I know I'm a free thinker..... but can all the gods out there create a miracle for M?
She's barely 12 and is coming to end of her path..... she haven seen the world enough.
My friends whom have your own religion.... please help me to pray for a miracle for M to recover.


Hopeful Melon Signing Off,
19th April 2009, 0052HRS


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @