It's Not Worth It
Recently there had been many irritating and disgusting humans hanging aro my life.
These people had always been aro me as my so called friends..... and their ugly side just surfaced lately......
These humans appeared to be kind, nice, helpful and etc...... and they really act very well.
To me, perhaps I treat my friends very seriously.
Its really heart-wrenching when I discovered their ugly side.
And it simply just makes me super unhappy for days.......
Worse, it might even lead to unhappiness and conflict between innocent parties.....
Sometimes I just wondered why such humans exist.
Do they exist to 'spice up' or 'mixed up' the pure world?
What's the point?
Whatever it is, what my friends told me is right.
There are and will be many such pple aro and its no point to get myself worked up over them.
They are not worth the effort for me to be upset.
As what my friend said,
If you think you treat a person nice and he/she will treat you nice, then you are wrong.
Don't set your own expectation of other people.
You treat people well doesn not mean they have to treat you well too.
Only treat those people whom you think is worth treating them well.
These people had always been aro me as my so called friends..... and their ugly side just surfaced lately......
These humans appeared to be kind, nice, helpful and etc...... and they really act very well.
To me, perhaps I treat my friends very seriously.
Its really heart-wrenching when I discovered their ugly side.
And it simply just makes me super unhappy for days.......
Worse, it might even lead to unhappiness and conflict between innocent parties.....
Sometimes I just wondered why such humans exist.
Do they exist to 'spice up' or 'mixed up' the pure world?
What's the point?
Whatever it is, what my friends told me is right.
There are and will be many such pple aro and its no point to get myself worked up over them.
They are not worth the effort for me to be upset.
As what my friend said,
If you think you treat a person nice and he/she will treat you nice, then you are wrong.
Don't set your own expectation of other people.
You treat people well doesn not mean they have to treat you well too.
Only treat those people whom you think is worth treating them well.
Any hereby I wish God can keep these nonsense people far far away from my love ones, my friends and me.
<< Home