Saturday, June 6, 2009

Melon Updates

Recently BFF-A commented that now I seldom update my blog, unlike the last time where I used to do update it at least once every few days......
Then the other BFF-B jokingly commented that I'm the one who is always busy......
And BFF-C broke up......
Sigh..... what is happening to all my friends?
Hope things will turn well for them really soon......

Some Melon's Updates here:
1. Health - Looks good.... but real condition not sure....
2. Family - Same same, no changes.
3. Love - Yah, as most of you all had know already.... I'm attached for a few months already....
4. Career - Contract expiring in end July, either extend till end Oct with current job or start on a fresh new job soon. Many interviews in process... guess market is picking up.
5. Friends - Losing connections soon.... need to sync up!

Recently had been thinking what I wanna do... so came up with the following wishlist which I could rem as of now..... not in any order of preferences....
1. Taking the Singapore Flyer.
2. Taking the Sentosa Cable Car.
3. Learning Piano.
4. Diving.
5. Overseas volunteering
6. Reverse Bungy/ Bungy Jumping
7. Tour
8. Learning japanese
9. Starting my own business

Tour!.... really looking forward to a break now.... any form of tours..... going Batam/Bintan beaches to chill or going to Bangkok to shop or going to Malaysia to feast or going to StarCruise or even spending a few nights at one of Singapore hotels..... anything manz..... just wanna be dc from work and simply dun care abt anything for the time being.....


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @