Change
Some observed a change in me lately.
'are u happier?'
'suddenly u so quiet and aloof...'
'tts a very big change in u... '
'ur suddent change reali surprise me'
'dunno if ur change is gd or bad'
'most impt is u are happy'
'I jus hope tt u are happier if not at least happy'
'lookin at u now ... I dun see the cheerful u tt I used to see'
Change is something that could happen to anyone at anytime.
Its kinda of difficult to determine whether the change is for the better or otherwise.
Happier or not I really dunnoe.
The change might be a short term one..... or it could be for the long term.
Changing could be a good thing for now or the future or even both.
And often one have to 'sacrifice' certain things for the 'Change' to happen.
'are u happier?'
'suddenly u so quiet and aloof...'
'tts a very big change in u... '
'ur suddent change reali surprise me'
'dunno if ur change is gd or bad'
'most impt is u are happy'
'I jus hope tt u are happier if not at least happy'
'lookin at u now ... I dun see the cheerful u tt I used to see'
Change is something that could happen to anyone at anytime.
Its kinda of difficult to determine whether the change is for the better or otherwise.
Happier or not I really dunnoe.
The change might be a short term one..... or it could be for the long term.
Changing could be a good thing for now or the future or even both.
And often one have to 'sacrifice' certain things for the 'Change' to happen.
<< Home