Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Serious Considerations

Last Sat worked from 6pm to 4am after noon's CRS HandsOnTraining@WestCoastPark.

Sun worked till 2am

Yesterday worked till 12.30am.

Today decided not to work late...... blogged instead :-)

Am being enlisted to MS from today till next Fri to cover colleague who is on MC.

Seriously I'm also quite uncomfy.... super ulcer in mouth and tongue so no fried and heaty food for me for time being :-(

Today spoke to MS supervisor and ex-colleague separately.
Seems like I should really make some serious considerations within these weeks.
Pending some 'results' before I should really plan....... hope there will be 'results' for me soon.
Keeping all my fingers crossed :-

BTW, for those who had read my previous postings, I am ok le..... sorted out my own feelings after some thinkings...... thanks for all your concerns.
And really, I didn't 失恋 ok? hahaha......


@ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @