Stranger of the Colony
Leo's are really loyal and groupie species.
When they sensed that they are 'drifting from the colony'....... they will feel lost, curious, disappointed and unhappy.....extremely sad.
Perhaps Leo's straighforward and direct manner had offended anyone without notice...... but still they need to be reminded and warned......
The last time I shed a tear was in Feb, and I wouldn't had expected it to happen again so soon, although its different 'type' of tears.
This time the tears came with a lot of disappointment and question marks.......
I really treasure the colony, even now and forever.
But should the colony decides that perhaps I should leave, I will do that.... and I will missed them, everyone of them.
Thanks for the good memories.
When they sensed that they are 'drifting from the colony'....... they will feel lost, curious, disappointed and unhappy.....extremely sad.
Perhaps Leo's straighforward and direct manner had offended anyone without notice...... but still they need to be reminded and warned......
The last time I shed a tear was in Feb, and I wouldn't had expected it to happen again so soon, although its different 'type' of tears.
This time the tears came with a lot of disappointment and question marks.......
I really treasure the colony, even now and forever.
But should the colony decides that perhaps I should leave, I will do that.... and I will missed them, everyone of them.
Thanks for the good memories.
<< Home