I'm Sorry that I had to be Heartless
Be it 'Generation-Gap' or 'unable to click'....... its has to be some way or another.
I know u might dun feel good or weird...as its different from before....... its a transition.
Things has to be this way..... somehow now......
You might not play a part in the staying now, but u do play a part in the departure.
The damage was done and unrepairable.
I'm glad that foolish act did not happen today.
I'm really sorry that I had to be heartless.
I know u might dun feel good or weird...as its different from before....... its a transition.
Things has to be this way..... somehow now......
You might not play a part in the staying now, but u do play a part in the departure.
The damage was done and unrepairable.
I'm glad that foolish act did not happen today.
I'm really sorry that I had to be heartless.
<< Home